Palo Santo | Cedar | Mountain Hemlock
9 oz | Ceramic Jar | 60 hours
After many months at sea, the fallen tree symbolizes the eternal relationship between wood and water, forest and sea, as the water hollows out the tree and reinvents it. Land taken by storm, symbolizing the ever-present moment. A glimpse into the wonderment and mystery infused by nature’s sculpting, interacting ecosystems carried by our coastal storms, creating each intrinsic piece upon the shores of the Pacific Northwest.
Vessel: Ceramic; compressed sand particles
Wax: Premium Coconut Wax
Burntime: 60 hours
Oils: Plant Distilled, Non-Synthetic
Hand-poured in our Whistler studio
Each scent note represents an elegance that resembles the backcountry of the Pacific Northwest.⠀⠀⠀
The hand-poured candles are a blend of their proprietary premium coconut wax.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The wicks are cotton which burn significantly cleaner and longer. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The Ceramic jars are beautiful therefore can be reused for anything AND…⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The jars can be broken down into small pieces and placed in the soil of your plants as it helps to aerate the soil.
In our candles we use only the finest cotton wicks paired with our superior proprietary white coconut wax and brought to life with premium custom blends of fragrance and essential oils from the birthplace of scent in Grasse, France.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight, do not place a candle in draft places, or directly on glass, wooden or marble surfaces. Never leave your candle unattended and never move your candle while it is already ignited,
- Always burn on a flat surface and keep off of forest floors, extinguish all candles upon leaving the hollows of tree or a room.
- Keep burning candles away from anything that could be at risk or flammable. This includes natures precious creatures such as Kermode Bears, Grey Wolves and Ravens within forest groves or on our beloved trails.
- Keep candles out of reach of your pets or little ones.
- Do not burn a candle for longer than 4 hours and wicks should be trimmed to 1/4 inch each time before burning.
- Enjoy your stargazing and love making in the Pacific Northwest.
Additional Safety: Remove candle from box and keep separate when burning candle. Place candle on a non-flammable surface or on a plate during burning particularly when the wax depth is less than one inch.